|The pizza stand, where players collect pizzas and deposit cash.
Pizza is a major event in the Hypixel Pit. Like all major events, when it occurs, 3 minutes advance warning is given. Pizza lasts for 5 minutes.
When a Pizza event starts, a pizza stand opens at a random predetermined location on the map, announced in chat. Players can claim up to six pizzas from the pizza stand, which must be sold to villagers that spawn around the map to earn cash. Cash can be deposited at the pizza stand.
Placement in the event is determined by how much cash the player deposited by the end of the event.
During Pizza, the following gameplay changes take effect:
The following rewards can be also obtained during Pizza:
- The launcher to the quadrant the pizza stand is in will redirect players to the pizza stand.
- Gain permanent Speed II.
- Villagers spawn around the map, offering $5, $10, $15, $20, or $25 for a pizza. Hold a pizza and right-click a villager to sell it to them for the offered price.
- On kill, take all the undeposited cash and pizza your victim had.
- The /spawn command is disabled.
Additional rewards that players can earn during Pizza:
- 500 gold if at least 500 total pizzas were delivered during the event
- After the player's 20th pizza delivered, receive an "Employee of the Month" bonus of +4 XP per pizza delivered, increasing by +4 XP every 2 pizzas delivered (e.g., your 22nd and 23rd pizza delivered grant +8 XP each, 24th and 25th grant +12 XP each, etc).