|Release Date||August 27th, 2018
|Forums Approval*Forums approval is based on the number of positive reactions on the update's forum post divided by the number of total reactions.|
Reactions only count if they were added in the first month of the post being up.
|← Pizza Patch —
Drop confirmation improvements
Recent bugfixes was a minor version of the Hypixel Pit. It was an intermediary update between the Pizza Patch and the release of the Corals map.
- The Beast now receives damage while in spawn.
- Fixed not being able to pick up fished gold ingots.
- Fixed instances where players wouldn't receive the correct amount of renown during events.
- Fixed receiving the "removed 3 lives" message from disconnecting while in combat multiple times.
- Fixed typing /lobby adding a death in player stats.
- Fixed Guild EXP not being awarded.
- Fixed Team Deathmatch assigning joining players to the wrong team.
- Fixed instances of Team Deathmatch not ending properly.
- Fixed the Critically Funky description stating it made the user take 35% of critical hits instead of 65%.
- Fixed Escape Pod triggering early due to its calculations ignoring armor.
- Fixed 2x Rewards not working when occuring in the Pit area.
- Fixed the hologram on the launcher calling the Pizza event a minor event.
- Fixed parts of the Pizza event starting when the event is announced.
- Fixed a Pizza place in Temple quadrant of the Corals map causing players to launch to the wrong area.
- Fixed Trickle-down healing 1♥︎ instead of 2♥︎.