|The text that usually displays when a minor event is announced.
Minor Events are short-lasting events in The Pit. Ranging from instantaneous to several minutes long, they come in many different forms. Minor events typically occur every eight minutes, but they can appear as early as four minutes to as late as twenty-two. They have the potential to reward users with gold, XP, and in the case of the Auction event, renown and miscellaneous items. Currently, nine exist.
Minor events only occur in a lobby with 20 players or more.
Minor events do not occur equally. In a sample size of 4,657 minor events, the distribution was the following:
- 2x Rewards: 915 events (19.6%)
- Care Package: 776 events (16.7%)
- Auction: 658 events (14.1%)
- King of the Hill: 572 events (12.3%)
- King of the Ladder: 537 events (11.5%)
- Dragon Egg: 442 events (9.5%)
- Giant Cake: 280 events (6.0%)
- Quick Maths: 257 events (5.5%)
- Everyone Gets a Bounty: 220 events (4.7%)