|The text that usually displays when a minor event is announced.
Minor Events are short-lasting events in The Pit. Ranging from instantaneous to several minutes long, they come in many different forms. Minor events typically occur every eight minutes, but they can appear as early as four minutes to as late as twenty-two. They have the potential to reward users with gold, XP, and in the case of the Auction event, renown and miscellaneous items. Currently, nine exist.
Minor events only occur in a lobby with 20 players or more.
Minor events do not occur equally. In a sample size of 6,027 minor events, the distribution was the following:
- 2x Rewards: 1,162 events (16.6%)
- Care Package: 998 events (14.2%)
- Auction: 864 events (12.3%)
- King of the Hill: 736 events (10.5%)
- King of the Ladder: 706 events (10.1%)
- Dragon Egg: 586 events (8.4%)
- Giant Cake: 360 events (5.1%)
- Quick Maths: 335 events (4.8%)
- Everyone Gets a Bounty: 280 events (4.0%)