|The Pit 1.0.6 - Bonk Patch
|The new enchanted Pit Supporter hat glint.
|Release Date||Feb 24th, 2022
|← Tryhard Patch — Latest update →
The Pit 1.0.6, also known as the Bonk Patch, is the latest patch of the Hypixel Pit. It introduced the Bonk! perk, new ways to obtain Chunks of Vile, balance changes, bug fixes, and other minor changes.
The Insurance perk's name was changed to Bonk!. Instead of reviving the user, it now protects the user from the first hit from all players and gives them Resistance I (0:02) when blocking hits.
Some methods of obtaining Chunks of Vile were buffed.
- The Do Your Own Carpentry renown upgrade has been added to the Renown Shop. It increases the chance for Chunks of Vile to appear as rewards in contracts, and increases the Chunk of Vile reward to two for contracts that have them.
- The Apostle to RNGesus killstreak's Chunk of Vile reward has been increased to 3 (previously 1). In-game references still denote the reward as 1 Chunk of Vile.
- Auctions can now offer 3–6 Chunks of Vile.
- (↑) The Yummy renown upgrade now gives +6g instead of +3g when consuming golden apples and golden heads.
- (↓) The Regularity mystic now reduces the damage of the second strike after additive bonuses are applied, rather than before.
- (↓) The Trash Panda mystic now cannot be used while the Magnum Opus megastreak is equipped.
- (↓) Bedrock can no longer be stored in enderchests.
- (↓) Peroxide cooldown increased from 1 second to 1.5 seconds.
- (↓) Dark Pants starting lives changed from a random multiple of 10 between 10 and 40 (inclusive) to a random multiple of 5 between 5 and 20 (inclusive).
Some exploits were also fixed:
- A time check (estimated to be about 9 minutes) has been added to earning participation XP in order to prevent players from earning it more often than intended.
- A distance limit (estimated to be about 4 blocks) has been added to the Ender Chest and NPCs, preventing players from using blacklisted modifications to access them remotely.
- Players' streaks are now reset when changing perks, preventing players from changing perks mid-streak following major events.
Two changes were additionally made to the Pit Supporter package:
- Now obtainable at prestige I instead of II.
- Players can now add an enchantment glint to the Fancy Hat. The glint has no gameplay effect.