|A diamond, used on Hypixel to symbolize achievements
Achievements are special tasks that can be completed to earn Hypixel achievement points. They have no gameplay effect and serve as additional challenges to players who wish to undertake them.
Achievements can range from trivially easy to excruciatingly difficult. Typically, harder achievements give more achievement points. Some achievements are tiered, meaning players will have to complete the achievement task multiple times in order to reach thresholds of the achievement. Tiered achievements give 5 points for tier I, 10 points for tier II, 15 points for tier III, 20 points for tier IV, and 25 points for tier V.
Below is a list of all Hypixel Pit achievements.
- Events: Be online to see the start of (3 | 10 | 25 | 100 | 500) major events.
- Gold: Earn (10k | 100k | 1M | 10M | 30M) gold from any source excluding trades.
- Renown: Earn (10 | 50 | 200 | 500 | 2,000) renown from major events and the Magnum Opus megastreak.
- Contracts: Complete (5 | 25 | 100 | 250 | 500) contracts.
- Prestige: Reach prestige (I | II | V | X | XV).
- Kills: Kill (200 | 1,000 | 5,000 | 25,000 | 100,000) players.
- Mysticism: Use the Mystic Well (10 | 50 | 100 | 250 | 1,000) times.
5 Achievement Points:
- SkyWars: Fall into the void.
- Bounty Claimed!: Kill a player who has a bounty.
- The Streak: Have a killstreak of 10.
- Pentakill: Chain 5 kills. To chain a kill, you must kill a player within 5 seconds of your previous kill.
- Fast Contract: Finish a contract in less than 1 minute.
- Powerful: Kill a player with the maximum boost (Strength V, 40%) from the Strength-Chaining perk.
- Triple Digits: Reach level 100.
- Businessman: Complete a trade with another player.
- Loot with Care: Collect any item from a Care Package.
- Auctioneer: Bid any amount on an Auction.
- Full Storage: Have an item in every slot in your Ender Chest.
- Tryhard down!: Kill a player who has a 5,000g or higher bounty.
- Locked In: Place 50 obsidian without dying or returning to spawn.
- Maximizado: Upgrade the El Gato passive to level V.
- Purple Egg: Click the Dragon Egg 25 times in one event.
- Slaying Beasts: Kill 2 beasts in one Beast event.
- Genius Tier: Answer a Quick Maths question in less than 2.5 seconds.
- Sugar Rush: Earn 5,000g from a single Giant Cake.
- Poet: Complete a Night Quest. Requires the prestige VI upgrade Heresy.
- Paint Job: Recolor a Fancy Hat. Requires the prestige V upgrade Fancy Hat.
- I'm Mining Here!: Mine 100 blocks of obsidian. Blocks mined with the Golden Pickaxe do not count towards this achievement.
- Scam Artist: Purchase Scam Artist I. Requires prestige I.
- The Punch: Hit a player with a Mystic Sword enchanted with The Punch.
- Fully Upgraded: Upgrade all passive upgrades to tier V.
- Self-Checked: Use pants enchanted with Self-Checkout III while you have a 5,000g bounty.
- Fast Pass: Unlock the Fast Pass renown upgrade. Requires prestige X.
- Big Belly: Eat a Golden Apple, Golden Head, Olympus Potion, Tasty Soup, and Tasty Steak within 5 minutes. Requires the prestige IV perk Olympus and the prestige VII perk Soup.
10 Achievement Points:
- Up on top: Spend 20 seconds in the reward zone of a single King of the Ladder event.
- God Walking amongst Mortals: Reach a streak of 50 kills.
- Golden Treat: Consume 1,000 Golden Heads.
- Golden Age: Obtain 1,000 extra gold using the Trickle-down perk.
- Did I see some blue?: Earn a mystic item from a kill. Requires the prestige I upgrade Mysticism.
- Podium Position: Score in the top 3 for a major event. The Blockhead, Squads, and Raffle major events do not award this achievement.
- I bought a thing!: Win an Auction.
- Team Effort: Earn at least 8,000 points in a Squads event.
- Glass Ceiling: Reach floor 9 in the Spire event.
- Lucky Diamond!: Earn 50 armor pieces from the Lucky Diamond perk.
- Nosferatu: Heal 15,000 HP from the Vampire perk.
- Pure Skill: Earn a jackpot in a Raffle with at least 50 players.
- Ingots Collector: Collect 2,000 gold ingots from the ground.
- Baker: Bake a Mini Cake.
- Raging Hunger: Eat 100 Rage Potatoes.
- Infinite Quiver: Receive 1,500 arrows from the Spammer perk.
- One small step for Pants: Enchant a mystic item to tier III.
- Rare!: Enchant a mystic item with a RARE! enchant.
- Guaranteed Delivery: Deliver 35 pizzas in one event.
- Obelix: Hold a stack of cobblestone.
- Monster Within: Kill 25 players as beast in one event.
- Furious Clicking: Score within the top 3 in a Rage Pit event with at least 50 players.
- Gold Magnate: Have 250,000 gold at once.
- Not much of a Hill: Stand on a single King of the Hill zone for over 200 seconds on a server with at least 50 players.
- Thief: End a Robbery event with a 10,000g stash.
- In the Club: Obtain Aqua Pants from fishing. Requires the prestige VII upgrade Fishing Club V.
- Rambo: Reach a kill streak of 10 with the Rambo perk equipped. Requires the prestige III perk Rambo.
15 Achievement Points:
- They're after me now...: Reach a 5,000g bounty.
- King of the XP: Earn 10,000 XP from kills and assists during one King of the Hill event.
- Guardian Angel: Claim the Tier VII reward of the Angel faction.
- Demon Incarnate: Claim the Tier VII reward of the Demon faction.
20 Achievement Points:
- All Hail the King: Complete the King's Quest. Requires prestige I.
- Bounty Hunter: Claim 30 bounties of at least 500g using the Bounty Hunter perk.
25 Achievement Points:
- The XX: Reach prestige XX.
- Big Time: Purchase all 114 unlocks in the Renown Shop. Requires prestige XXV.
Additionally, two seasonal achievements are earned in The Pit, each worth 5 points:
- Does it Count? (Easter): Click the dragon egg at least once.
- This isn't the Lobby! (Summer): Catch a fish. Requires the prestige III upgrade Fishing Club.
In total, 1,080 achievement points can be earned from The Pit – 1,090 points including the two seasonal achievements.
As of January 3, 2023, only 35 players have obtained all of The Pit's achievements.